Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 21%
In agriculture Zinc is one of the essential micronutrients which a plant needs in order to produce good quality crop, fruits, vegetable etc. Zinc as a micronutrient plays a very vital role.
A critical level of ZINC is required in the soil before roots will grow in soil or function effectively. The metabolisms of Zinc are based on its strong tendency to form tetrahedral complexes with Nitrogen Oxygen & Sulphur. Therefore Zinc deficiency in soil results in stunted plant growth. Prolonged deficiency results in poor yield and also severe deficiency can kill the crop.
Benefits of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 21%
• It increases crop yields.
• Ii regulates pH degree in soil.
• It helps leaf to get green colour at early stage and increase in fruit yields.
• Increase the durability of the plant against cold weather.
• Fruit makes a good appearance, prevents deformity and good appearance.
• Increase the water holding capacity and plant results in no incidence of drought.
• The deviation will decrease the thickness of grain size.
Prabhat Fertilizer Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate in crystals form containing 21% Zinc is widely used for curing mineral deciency of the plants especially Zinc.
PRABHAT Zinc sulphate heptahydrate is very effective for treatment of different variety of crops such as cereals, pulses, oilseeds, cotton, sugarcane, vegetables, fruits, potato and many more.
Application of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 21%
• SOIL APPLICATION
Doses of Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
• Usage as per crop & growth stage of the crop.
Based on varying norms in different states of India we customize zinc sulphate heptahydrate 21% to make it suitable for state specic requirement. The zinc heptahydrate 21% can be customized for export subject to the need of the customer.
Target Crop – Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate 21%
Pulses, Cereals, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers, Citrus and other Crops like Sugarbeet, Cotton, Oil Seeds & Medicinal plants etc.