Laboratory Equipment! List of lab equipment in English with pictures and examples. If you are at school it is likely that you will be required to work in the laboratory from time to time, or maybe your job in set in this type of environment and you will be working with native English speakers. If this is the case for you, it is important that you are able to refer to the various pieces of lab equipment. This will help you greatly in your day to day life.
Even if you do not work in or spend time in a laboratory, this is extremely useful vocabulary to have under your belt since it will help you in sounding much more like a native speaker and will grow your knowledge of the language.
Laboratory equipment refers to the various tools and equipment used by scientists working in a laboratory.
Lab Equipment List
- Test tube rack
- Test tube
- Erlenmeyer flask
- Bunsen burner
- Alcohol burner
- Graduated cylinder
- Tuning fork
- Friability tester
- Dry-cell battery
- Balance scale
- Earth science
- Dissecting set
Laboratory Equipment Names with Pictures
Learn these laboratory equipment names to improve and enhance your vocabulary in English.
– These pipettes are capable of being very precise and accurate.
Test tube rack
– There is a test tube rack on the table.
– The solution in the test tube is boiling away.
– The test is conducted in an erlenmeyer flask.
– I have a beaker full of water, salt, and iron.
– I need to light bunsen burner.
– An alcohol burner is a piece of laboratory equipment used to produce an open flame.
– She held up a syringe filled with a clear solution.
– You will need a graduated cylinder for measuring liquids.
– He emptied the dropper into my jar.
– She used tongs to put some more coal on the fire.
– People would concentrate for hours on the pitch of a tuning fork.
– He invented a new type of stethoscope.
– I don’t have a thermometer.
– Friability tester is a laboratory technique used by the pharmaceutical industry to test the durability of tablets during transit.
– The strap is usually of iron, and the pulley of hard wood.
– I used tape to tie up the box.
– The barometer is falling.
– The car has an overhead console with a compass and outside temperature indicator.
– I clicked my stopwatch at the start line it began to rain.
– The speedometer is faulty.
– Use your protractor to construct an equilateral triangle.
– This first model had a wipe spark ignition and dry-cell battery.
– Iron is attracted to a magnet.
– My brother used a level.
– His teacher has a balance scale.
– I peer through the magnifier at the still struggling insect.
– The chart shows our performance over the past year.
– You can see it with a microscope.
– He’s already got a credit in earth science.
– I need a dissecting set.
– She set up her telescope on the balcony.
Lab Equipment Picture
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List of tools & equipment classified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List of kitchen utensils and kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliances vocabulary words list.
- Household cleaning supplies in English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List of tech gadgets in English.
- Laboratory equipment with pictures.
- List of musical instruments in English.
- Photography vocabulary words list.
- List of stationery items and office supplies in English.
- List of tools with pictures.
- Gardening tools vocabulary words list.
Laboratory Equipment Video
This helped me alot on a paper at school
this website is really helpful to learn and improve English language
So useful for assistants of laboratory students
This doesn’t help🤦🏾♂️